Google add

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Classics

Last night, I went to a party hosted by my "Gujarati" friend Jignesh Patel.....

On arrival, he greeted me with his pretty wife and said "LICK HER IN THE FRONT & POKE HER AT THE BACK." 

I was scandalized. Then  his wife explained, "Arrey bhai, He Means LIQUOR IS IN THE FRONT & POKER IS IN THE BACK". 

Ufffff.....I was about to poke her...

😜😄😜😄
Absolute Classic!!!
😨
An inspirational speaker said: 
“The Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman, who wasn’t my wife.”  

Audience were in shock and silence. 

He added: “She was my mother” 

A big round of applause & laughter followed! 
.
.
.
A very daring husband tried to crack this at home. 

After  dinner, he said loudly to his wife in the kitchen: 

“The Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman, who wasn’t my wife” 

Standing for a moment, he tried to recall the second line of that inspirational speaker. 

By the time he gained his senses, he was on a hospital bed, recovering from burns of boiling water!

Moral: 
DON'T COPY..
IF U CAN'T PASTE...!!!

😟😂😨
Lol😂👉This is the best 1 from Santa ...

Teacher: Complete the sentence.
"Early to bed and early to rise..."


Santa: "This Man has no interest in his wife."😂😝😛

No comments:

Post a Comment