Google add

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sardar and Sindhi


Sardar and Sindhi entered a chocolate store. As they were busy looking, Sindhi stole 3 chocolate bars.

As they left the store, Sindhi said to Sardar : "Man I'm the best thief ever, I stole 3 chocolates and no one saw me, u cant beat that"

Sardar replied: "You wanna see something better, let's go back to the shop and I'll show you real stealing"


So they went to the counter and Sardar said to the Shop guy: "Do you wanna see magic?" Shop guy replied: "Yes."Sardar said: "Give me one chocolate bar." The shop guy gave him one, and he ate it. He asked for the second, and he ate that as well. He asked for the third, and finished that one too.


The shop guy asked: "But where's the magic?" Sardar replied: "Check in my friend's pocket, and you'll find them."=D =))
u can't beat a Sardar

No comments:

Post a Comment