Google add

Friday, November 16, 2012

Hitech

An Indian, A Japanese, And A Pakistani Were Sitting Naked In The Sauna.

Suddenly There Is A Beeping Sound. The Indian Presses His Forearm And The Beeping Stops.

The Others Look At Him Questioningly. “That’s My Pager,” He Says. “I Have A Microchip Under The Skin Of My Arm.”

A Few Minutes Later A Phone Rings. The Japanese Lifts His Palm To His Ear.

When He Finishes He Explains, “That’s My Mobile Phone. I Have A Microchip In My Hand.”

The Pakistani, Feeling Decidedly Low-Tech But Not To Be Outdone, Decided He Had To Do Something Just As Impressive.

He Steps Out Of The Sauna And Goes To The Toilet. He Returns With A Piece Of Toilet Paper Hanging From His Butt.

The Others Raised Their Eyebrows And Said, “Wow! What’s That?”

“I’m Getting A Fax,” He Explains.

No comments:

Post a Comment