Google add

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

If u feel overloaded with Work…

Immediately go to the nearest

"Biological Anxiety Relief" (BAR) center & place order for any one or more of the following Antidotes:

1: Work Isolating Neutralizing Extract (WINE)

2: Radioactive Un-work Medicine (RUM)

3: Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER)

4: Vaccino Officio Depression Killing Antigen (VODKA).

This is issued in public interest by "Buddies for Eradication of Work Disease Association (BEWDA) 


--//----//---//__
Sardar ke Suhagrat pe Light nahi thi...
Sardar Naukar se bola: Tu Lalten pakad, main SEX karta hoon.
Naukar ne Lalten Pakdi aur Sardar SEX karne laga.
Sardar Biwi se: Maza aaya?
Biwi: Nahin.
Sardar ne phir koshish ki aur phir Biwi se pucha: Ab Maza aaya?
Biwi: Nahin.
Sardar Naukar ko Bola: Yeh Lalten Mujhe de, Main Pakadta hoon... Tum SEX karo.
Naukar shuru huwa...
Jab Kaam khatam huwa to Sardar ne Biwi se pucha:Ab Maza aaya??
Biwi Boli: Haan Bahut Maza aaya...
Sardar Naukar ko Thappad mar ke Bola: Dekha Chutiye.... Aise Pakadte hain Lalten!



--/-//-------------///----///-
I bought a new car but couldn't figure out how the radio worked

The salesman explained that the radio was voice activated.'

He said 'Kishore!', and in an instant 'yeh shaam mastani' was playing.

I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say, 'Shastriya Sangeet,' I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, 'Lata,' I'd get one of her awesome songs

Yesterday, a young chutiya jumped a red light and nearly creamed my new car, but I swerved in time.

I yelled, "Maa ke laude"

Immediately the Pakistani National Anthem began to play...............

No comments:

Post a Comment