Google add

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Manmohan goes after all. !!!

Manmohan Singh had heart attack, dies. goes to hell, Devil waiting for him.
"I'm not sure what to do." says Devil. "Ur on my list, but I hav no room for u. As u definitely hv to stay here, I'm going to hav to let someone else go."
"I got 3 folks here who weren't as bad as u. I let 1 of them go, u hav to take their place. I let u decide who leaves!"
Manmohan Singh agrees. Devil opened 1st room.
In it was Sonia Gandhi & large pool of hot water. she kept diving in & climbing out, over & over. Such was her fate in hell.
"No!' said Manmohan Singh. 'I'm not a good swimmer!"
Devil led him to next room. In it was Mulayam Singh with a sledgehammer & room full of rocks. All he did was swing the hammer, time after time.
"No! I got problem wth my shoulder. I wl be in constant agony if I had to break rocks all day."
Devil opened 3rd door. Manmohan Singh saw Sharad Pawar lying on a King Size Bed, arms over his head, legs full spread. Over him was Sunny Leone, bent down, between his legs doing what she is best at.
Manmohan Singh looked in disbelief for a while & says, "Yeah, I can handle this."
The Devil smiled & said, "OK, Sunny, ur free to Go!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment