Google add

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Multibagger

Just received a call from a Girl in a Placement Agency:

"Sir , I 've got 2 OPENINGS......Wud U be Interested....???"

Pagli, yeh bhi koi poochne waali baat hai ?? 😝😂😂



--//--
Shakespeare's Wife : What is the similarity between Woman & Alcohol?                                                          Shakespeare : Thy both have amazing qualities of giving pleasure at night & headache in the morning. :-)
LPG ki lambi line dekh kar Santa gussey me bola:"Abhi Sonia aur Manmohan ki gaand maar ke aata hun!"

Kuchh der baad wo chup chap wapas LPG line me lag gya.


--///--
Banta ne poochha:"Maar di gaand ?"

Santa:"Wahan iss'se bhi lambi line lagi hei !!"
Someone once asked me, what is your job?"
I replied, “I am my wife's sexual advisor." 
Somewhat shocked, they said "I beg your pardon, but what do you mean by that?" 
"Very simple. The wife has told me that when she wants my fucking advice, she'll ask me for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment