Google add

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Chicken story

Chicken story (mind blowing climax):
A farmer rears 25 young hens and one old
cock. As he feels that the old cock could no
longer handle his job efficiently, the farmer
bought one young cock from the market.
Old cock to Young cock:
"Welcome to join me, we will work together
towards productivity.
Young cock: What you mean? As far as I
know, you are old & should be retired.
Old cock : Young boy, there are 25 hens
here, can't I help you with some?
Young cock: No! Not even one, all of them
will be mine.
Old cock: In this case, I shall challenge you
to a competition & if I win you shall allow
me to have one hen & if I lose you will have
all.
Young cock: OK. What kind of competition?
Old cock: 50 meters run. From here to that
tree. But due to my age, I hope you allow
me to start off the first 10 meters.
Young cock: No problem ! We will compete
tomorrow morning.
Confidently, the following morning, the
Young cock allows the Old cock to start off
& when the Old cock crosses the 10 meters
mark the Young cock chases him with all his
might.
Soon enough, he was behind the Old cock
back in a matter of seconds. Suddenly,
Bang.....! Before he could overtake the old
cock, he was shot dead by the farmer, who
cursed,..."Hell!!!! This is the 5th gay chicken I've bought this
week."=))

1 comment:

  1. Okay here is a cock joke. Actually...several http://youtu.be/o0BIKLke7W0

    ReplyDelete