Google add

Monday, October 15, 2012

Punjabi & American

Marketing Concepts

1. You see a gorgeous girl at a party go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" - "That's Direct Marketing"

2. You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of ur frnz goes upto her and pointing at u says: "He's very rich."Marry him." "That's Advertising"

3. You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. She walks up to u and says: "You are very rich!" Can I marry you?" "That's Brand Recognition"

4. You see a gorgeous girl at a party go upto her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" She gives u a nice hard slap on ur face.- "That's Customer Feedback"

5. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. U go upto her and say: "I m very rich. Mary me!" and she introduces u to her husband.- "That's demand and supply gap"

6. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. U go upto her and before u say: "I m rich, Marry me!" ur wife arrives.- "That's restriction for entering new markets.

I hope Concepts are clear..
A Punjabi was enjoying a hearty breakfast....Coffee, croissants, toast, butter, jam etc.
While an American, chewing a gum, sat next to him & started an unwanted conversation..
American : You punjabiz eat the whole bread?
Punjabi : Ofcourse !
American : (Blowing bubbles with his gum) We dont. We Americans only eat what's inside. We collect the crust, in a container, recycle, make these into croissants & sell these to India !!
Do u eat jam with bread ?
Punjabi : Ofcourse !
American: (Chuckling & crackling his gum between his teeth) We don't. We eat fruits in breakfast, put all the peels, seeds & leftovers into containers, turn these into jam & sell it to India !!
Punjabi : Do you have sex in America ?
American : Ofcourse, we do !
Punjabi : What do you do with the used condoms ?
American : We throw them, ofcourse !
Punjabi : We don't ! In India, we put them into a containers, recycle them, turn them into chewing gums & sell them to the Americans !!!!
Cheers!
A husbands version:
My wife is like "Terms & conditions" of a Website
I never understand what she says but I always accept

No comments:

Post a Comment