Google add

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Gift

This is perhaps the most profound observation I have heard in recent times.....

'Life is like a penis - Simple, relaxed and hanging free.... 

Its women who make it hard 😝

////---/--///
A French man, an English man and an Arab were being interviewed by a reporter with regard to what they bought their wives for Valentine's Day.

French man - I bot ma wife un ring and a pair of gleuve, so if che don like ze ring che can coveur eet with ze gleuve.

Englishman - I bought my wife a beautiful diamond brooch and a scarf, so that if she should happen to dislike the brooch she may cover it with the scarf.

Arab - Wallah ya habibi! I boaght my wife za Ferrari and za vibratore.
 
The reporter is stunned and asks why a Vibrator?? 
  
The Arab replies, Wallah ya habibi! If she not like za Farrari she can go fouk herself !!! 😖😁

No comments:

Post a Comment