Google add

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

In a ladies KITTY PARTY MEETING :

The host asked a question !
 
When did u last say
 I LOVE YOU to ur husbands ??

One said..today.. 

other said...2 days back.....

someone said...1 week back...

Host :  " Now, all of u send  I LOVE YOU ..
msg to ur husbands.

Who ever gets AWESOME reply will get a SURPRISE GIFT.! 

Everyone started sent 
I LOVE U 
msg to their husbands. 

After sometime, HUSBAND'S 
replies are as below.....

Person 1 : 
SWEETY.... Is ur health condition Ok??? 😝😝😝😝

Person 2 : Have You Not cooked Food Today Too?😊😊

Person 3 : Darling, 
R u out of balance for the money given for home maintenance?
😅😅😅

Person 4 : 
What's the matter??

Person 5 : 
R u dreaming or am I?
😜😜😜

Person 6 : Did u like someone's Jewelry in the function u attended today?💍

Person 7 : I am already tensed in Office n now u r sending msgs like this...
 do u have brain?
😝😜😛

Person 8 : How many times did I tell you not to watch those serials ?? 😛😛😛

Person 9 :  Oho..did u have an accident again ....With My Car...? 😳😳😳😳😳

Person 10 : 
Should I pick kids from school today also?? 
😀😀😀😀

Last - who won SURPRISE GIFT, 


And msg is........

Person 11 : 
who is dis ..sending msg frm my wife mobile??? 
 😕😕😕😕😕😕

Dont laugh alone pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment