Google add

Monday, June 25, 2012

Joke

A man is walking behind his wife and says "baby, you are so fat now
your butt looks like a washing machine."

The woman keeps quiet and keeps walking.

At bedtime, the man asks for sex.

The woman says, "I can't start the washing machine for such a small
load. You'll have to hand wash!"
Definition of "LESBIAN":
.
.
.
,
.
Another Egoistic Attempt By Women To Show They Can Replace Men In Every Field...!!!
Lines written for honeymoon couple in a hotel :
Khidki Par Parda Daal Dijiye, Apka pyar andha ho sakta hai hamara staff nahi...X_X =D =))
Note: "A Professor explained Marketing to MBA studnts
1.u see gorgeous girl in party,u go to her & say Im rich marry me That's Direct Marketing.
2.u attend party & ur friend goes to a girl & pointing at you tells her, He' is very rich, marry him-That's Advertising.
3.Girl walks to u & says u are rich, ca..n u marry me? "That's Brand Recognition"
4.You say Im very rich marry me & she slaps u "That's Customer Feedback"
5.You say Im very rich marry me & she introduces you to her husband "That's Demand & Supply Gap"
6.Before you say I m rich, marry me, your wife arrives That's Restriction from Entering New Market"

No comments:

Post a Comment