Google add

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Biwi ho to aise


Pinku 2 Tinku: Achanaak hi Tum itni Bachat kyun Karne Lage Ho? Tinku- Yahi meri patni ki aakhiri khawish thi; Dubte waqt wo yahi keh Rahi thi "Bachao Bachao"


----/////--/------////-----
My Wife left a note on the fridge....
"It's not working!! I can't take it anymore, I've gone to stay at my Mom's place !!"

I opened the fridge, the light came on and the beer was cold... "WTF was she talkin about?!?!"=D

----////-------/
Galib ne ladki ko sote hue dekha to arj kiya-
Pata nahi wo kaise chain ki neend so jate hain
galib...
Hamein to har karwat per pappu set karna padta hai.=))=D

--------/------------------
Stock broker cätches wife in bed with another män.
"Whät's going on?"
Wife:"Due to boom in märket & ur less investment cäpäcity, I've gone for Public Issue>¥>$>


----//---------------/------
Radiations caused by mobile n other technologies r harmful 4 heart n reproductive organs.
On this Santa Singh was askd...
Ur mobile is causing max. harmful effects...so now where wd u keep ur phone....in ur pants pocket or in ur shirts pockt??
.
.
He thinks n shoots back..
Oye in my shirts......Niche kuch ho gaya to waise hi uppar heart attack aajayega..



----/----------
A sardar went to see pole dance bang opp a guy was enjoying the show so he kept a 100$ bill in girl panty...sardar saw this and he too tried to boast himself to other guy... whenthe same girl came to that sardar he took out his visiting card and swipe on bumps and took that 100$ bill


----//-----/---//---/
After first night, BILL GATES asked his Wife Darling, how was I?
DISAPPOINTED Wife said 'Hunh! Now I know why you named your Company
"MICRO SOFT"

No comments:

Post a Comment