Google add

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Multibagger

Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich

---/---//--/////-------
SALIM- Anarkali can i fuck u..?

Anarkali- aap ne
Bahut badi
CHEEZ
Maang li
Jahapanah..


Salim- agar vo CHEEZ Itni badi ho gyi hai
To fir rehne do...

----/------//-------//-------
On their wedding night, the young bride to her husband:
"Since we're married now, we can arrange our sex life like this: In the evening, if my hair is done, that means I don't want sex at all. If my hair is somewhat undone, that means I may or may not have sex & if my hair is completely undone, that means I want sex."

"Ok sweetheart," the groom replied. "Just make sure, when I come home, I usually have a drink. If I have only 1 drink, that means I don't want sex. If I have 2 drinks, I may or may not want sex.

But if I have 3 drinks,uske baad maa ki ankh tere hairstyle ki...

No comments:

Post a Comment