Google add

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Joke

A BIT LONG - BUT worth a read.

When Karsan kaka was 97, he was interviewed by Oprah Winfrey.

Oprah: "Mr. Karsan, how do you carry so much energy with you? You are always working, and at your age I think that's remarkable."

Karsan kaka: "I just take good care of myself and enjoy whatever I do."

Oprah: "I understand you still do the 'sex' thing, even at your age."

Karsan kaka: "Of course, I still do the sex thing, and I am quite good at it."

Oprah: "I have never slept with a grand old Gujarati fellow. Would you like to do it with me?"

So they had some wild sex. When they finished, Oprah said, "I just don't believe it. I have never been so satisfied. You are a remarkable man!"

Karsan kaka: "The second time is even better."

Oprah: "Can you really do it again at your age?"

Karsan kaka: "Just let me sleep for half an hour. You hold my testicles in your left hand and my penis in your right hand and wake me up in thirty minutes."

When she woke him up, they had great sex again, and this time Oprah was overjoyed.

She said, "Karsan darling, I am astounded that at your age, you could do a repeat performance, even better than the first one. Oh my, Oh my!"

Karsan kaka told her that the third time would be fantastic. "You just hold my testicles in your left hand, and my penis in your right hand and wake me up in thirty minutes."

Oprah asked, "Does my holding you like that kind of recharge your batteries?"

Karsan kaka replied, "No, … but the last time I had sex
with a black woman, she stole my wallet!" X_X =)) =D Gujjus Rock !

-------/--------/\_\_\__
Height of Misunderstanding!
Bivi ghusay men:
“Mera jeena haram hogaya hay. Men ye ghar chor k ja rahe hun”
Husband : Jan choro! Khuda k Wastay.
Bivi wapas atay huey,
“Aik to apki ye adat bohat buri hay. Hamesha JAN keh k aur KHUDA k wastay day k rok letey hen. !! ^=D

----------------------/----------
IN A SCHOOL OF WASSEYPUR :- Teacher : bhosdike aaj tuney fir homework nahi kiya ?
Student : sir light nahi the
Teacher : to mombatti jala leta bhenchod
S : sir machis nahi utha sakta tha
T : kyun be laudey
S : sir puja k ghar mein rakhi thee
T : to uthayi kyo nahi madarchod
S : nahaya nahi tha sir
T : sale bhadwey nahaya kyo nahi tha
S : paani nahi tha sir
T : bhenchod , pani kyo nahi tha ?
S : sir motor nahi chal rahi thi
T : randi k bachhe ab motor ko kya hua
S : sir aapki maa ka bhosda , aapki ammi ki chut , bhenchod , madar chod , kitni baar bolu ki laudey light nahi thi=))

No comments:

Post a Comment