Google add

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Joke

Once a man asked god :
Why are all Girls so nice & sweet, & all Women so horrible and terrible?
God answered:
Because Girls are made by Me
&
Women - By You !!
"1 LUN adalat me gya,
OR
Faryad ki
Judge Sab!
Me chota tha to mera gala kat dia gya,
Thora bara hua to masal masal k meri haalat khrab kr di gai,
OR
Jab me jawan howa to muje roz andhay
kunwen my dala
jata hy,
jahan garmi or tangi ki waja se mera dam ghut-ta hy.
Wahan Mujhe roz ultiyan ati han
Or
Muje behoshi ki halat me bahar nikala jata Hy
Mera kasoor kiya hy?

Judge: Benchod
Tera kasoor ye hy
K
Tu akarta bohat hy.
A bird askd a bee- u wrk so hard 2 get honey n ppl steal it. Don't u feel sad?
Bee- no, bcoz they can nvr steal my art of MAKING HONEY.


MORAL: Kutta, billi, makkhi, machchar jisko dekho wahi aajkal philosophy jhaad raha hai
Employee: Sir, you called
me?
Boss: Yeah, Go to the
restroom and masturbate.
Employee after few mins: Done sir.
Boss: Do it again.
Employee Done it again.
Boss: Do it once more.
Employee: Now I dont
have much stamina for it
sir.
.
.
.
.
Boss: Very good. Here's
the keys of my car. Drop
my daughter home.=D
Three dogs are sitting in the waiting room of a vets office. One is a poodle, one is a schnauzer and the other is a great Dane. The poodle turns to the schnauzer and asks "why are you here? "The schnauzer responds, "I'm 17 years old. I don't see or hear very well. I've been having accidents in the house. My owner says I'm too old and sick so he brought me here to be put to sleep. "The schnauzer asks the poodle "why are you here? "The poodle responds, "I've not been myself lately. I've been especially high strung. I've been barking all the time, I've been snapping at people and I even bit one of the neighbor's kids. Nobody knows why this has been happening. My owner says he can't risk me biting somebody else so he brought me here to be put to sleep. "The poodle and schnauzer ask the great Dane why he is here. The great Dane responds: "My owner is this beautiful runway model. Yesterday she was walking around the house naked when she suddenly bent down to pickup something she dropped. She was bent over and naked when nature took over and the next thing I know I'm on top of her doing the doggie thing. I couldn't help myself. "The poodle asks: "so she brought you here to put to sleep? "Oh, no...., I'm just here to get my nails trimmed. ";)=D =))
Santa buys a new van and decides to name it after his wife, he wrote her name on it, wife sees it & slaps him. Santa had written on his van:
JASWINDER KAUR
FOR HIRE
FULL DAY Rs 200
NIGHT CHARGE XTRA=))=))
Naughty Santa asked his Hindi Madam: "Hindi mein APPU kaise likhu?"

Madam: Pahle aa, fir aadha paa, fir poora paa, aur fir ooou";) >=)

No comments:

Post a Comment