Google add

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Joke

During sex, GF started screaming, throwing hands & crying.

Boy: What R U doing? We aren't doing it 1st time!

GF: U continue, I'm practising for my wedding nite
Excellent one liner quote-Those who Hesitate, Later only Mastubate.
1960 Suhagraat k pehle dulhan ko uski maa kya sikhati thi?
"Chillana mat.
wo jo kare, krne dena"
2012-"Jor se chillana.
taki usko lge k opening batsman wahi hai
A guy went to Vegas for the first time in his life. He was very curious about the sex services offered there. Through a bellboy, he found the best in town.

When the lady came, he asked, "How much is your service?"

The lady said, "$100 for a hand job.รข€ "What? Why so expensive?" the guy asked in amazement.

The lady pulled the guy to the window and asked him, "Do you see that shiny red Porsche down there? That's what I earned by my hand!"

The guy was convinced and decided to try her service. It was great! So he asked, "What else can you do?"

The lady said, "For $200 I'll give you a blowjob."

"What? That's way too expensive for a blow job!" he replied.

The lady brought him to the window again, and said, "Do you see the restaurant down there? That's what I've earned with my mouth!"

So the guy decided to go for it and gave her $200. It was unbelievable! So he decided he wanted to try the "real" thing. So he asked, "How much for real intercourse?"

The lady pulled him over to the window again, and said, "Do you see that skyscraper there? It would have been mine a long time ago if I had a pussy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment