Google add

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Joke

A Lady and Lion were kissing each other inside the cage in circus.

Ring Master,boasting of this act asked people sitting in d audience:- Can anyone do it.?"

Santa stands up :-yes " I can, per pehle SHER Ko bahar nikalo...!!!=D
Ek sharabi ki daastaan..

Soch raha hoon ki daaru chhod du..!

Par...

.

.

.

.
Kiske paas chhodu.!=D
CRICKET UMPIRE
M A R R I E D
CHINESE WOMAN

ON FIRST NIGHT HE
REMOVED HER
'PADDED' BRA
AND SHOUTED
*
*

*
''NO BALL''X_X =D
CONDOM salesman:- condom chahiye condom ...
Customer:- kam rate ka khushbudar rahega to de
Salesman:- laude pe agarbatti ka plastic cover lagake chodh Bhosdike =)) =D
CORPORATE SUCCESS TIP: "If the inner curvature of your palm matches exactly with the outer curvature of your boss's balls, then sky is the limit"
And if you have a lady boss... <3<3 then the Sky too will fall short!! :/ >=)
1 lady dukandaar se boli, "yeh suit ka rang niklega to nahin na ?" dukandar TOTLA tha, bola, " benji chut k chitle chitle ho jayenge par lund nahi niklega..X_X =D =))
A good date ends with dinner.
An awesome date ends with
breakfast!! ;)
Beat dis one :
Yaha Khuda Hai, Waha Khuda Hai, Jaha Bhi Dekho Waha Khuda Hai,
Aur Jaha Khuda Nahi Hai Waha Kal Khudega....
Work In Progress!
-BMC..:p
Dr to Lady :
Your heart, lungs, pulse & BP are ok. Now let me see that little thing which gets you ladies into all kinds of trouble.

.
No !
I didn't ask U 2 strip
.

just show me your tongue !
-M.K.Gandhi.
"Kuni Tumchya gharawar paan khaun thunkat asel tar te pusa!"

-Raj Thakare.
"Pan Lakshaat Theva Te pustana tyachich chaddi wapra!"
8 QUALITIES THAT A WOMAN XPECTS IN A MAN:
B rave,
I ntelligent,
G entle,
P olite,
E nergetic,
N on-alcoholic,
I ndustrious &
S elf-organizd...
in short, B.I.G.P.E.N.I.S.
How true !!;)
Rikshe pe baithi 1'Ldki boli-
Riksha dhire chla mera Dood uchhal rha hai.
Rikhsewala-BRA nhi pehni ho kya.?
Ladki- MADARCHOD, dibbe ka dudh uchhal raha hai. =))
A Couple went to a wish well.
Boy bent down, threw a coin n made a wish.
Girl bent down a litle more & fell into the well.,
Boy shouted:
O Teri!!
IT WORKS ;)
Raja Saheb ke Marte Samay ki Nasihat.... . .
To Son .;
Apne Rishte ki Aurton se Jhuk K Mila Karo taaki Lund Dur rahe.
To Daughter;
Apni Bra Me Thodi Rui rakha karo taki Nipple nazar na aye.
To Damaad;
Chodne or khodne me fark samjo,
Chodne me zor or khodne me shor, tum ulta karte ho.
To Bahu;
Gaand marwane se bachche paida nahi hote,
agar aisa hota to sabse zyada iske hote jo abhi msg padh raha hai !
=D =)) ..........
aur padle dhyan se
Full form of BOYS


B-Badmashiyo me sabse aage..
O-Owl ki tarah raat me jaage..
Y-Yaarian nibhate jaan laga ke..
S-Sharif sirf maa-baap ke aage...;)
A widow goes on her first date since her husband's death, and afterward the two end up back at her place. Once in the bedroom, she takes off everything But her black panties.
"You can touch me anywhere else," she says, "but down there I'm still mourning."
"I figured as much," says the man. He then Proceeds to pull down his pants and put on a black condom. "If you don't mind, I'd like to offer my deepest condolences."
Aunty- Arey Beta kitna Bada Ho Gaya Hai tu toh..?



KID- Haan Aunty Or koi Option Hi Nahi tha Na =))
Pati- Tumhare boobs Ki Photo Le Leta Hoon, taki Unhe Hamesha Dekh Saku.
Patni-Main Tumhare Lund Ki Photo Le Leti Hoon,Kam Se Kam Photo To Badi Karva Loongi
What is d difference betwn "GHAZAL" & "LECTURE"?
Every word spoken by another man's wife is: GHAZAL
Every word spoken by own wife is LECTURE!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment