Google add

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Joke

BOOBS POEM!!!
I love boobs, big and small, I love boobs, best of all.
I think boobs are lots of fun, I think boobs are number one.
I think boobs are really neat, they make me want to beat my meat.
... I love boobs covered in lace, I love boobs rubbing my face.
I love boobs in leather black, those are huge, do they hurt your back?
I love boobs in bras of silk, make me want to say "got milk"?
I love boobs in a college dorm, and in a nurse's uniform.
I love boobs in tight red sweaters, or stretching against a t-shirt's
letters.
I love boobs in t-shirts wet, hey you with the nice boobs, have we met?
I love boobs in skimpy swim wear, I'm sorry, I can't help but stare.
I saw your cleavage from above, with your boobs I am in love.
Your boobs are giving me a stiffy, I'll have mypants off in a jiffy.
Your boobs have given me an erection, I want to do them without protection.
Your boobs have made me want to suck them. I even want to titty-fuck them.
" What is the most insensitive part of a Penis? - The man attached to it>=)
A MAN was Charged With Necrophilia (SEX With A Dead Woman)
Judge : "I Have Not Seen Such a Disgusting Case In 20 Yrs, Can U Give Me 1 Reason Why U Did It ?"
MAN :"I Can Give 3.
1)It's None Of Ur F**king Business.

2)She Was My Wife. Show Me The Law Which Says You Can't F**k Your Own DEAD Wife.

3)I Didn't Know She Was Dead coz... She Always Behaved Dead During Sex... As All Indian wives Do...!!"
.
HE WAS SET FREE...!!X_X =D =))
In zoo..
student of a..,
convent school:
"see monkey is sleeping, don't disturb him." :)
marathi school:
"ae pakya, bagh tuza baap zopla..dagad maaru ka..??? =))
Boobs have a lot of importance in love making & love stories in India.
Male lover is called
MehB( . )( . )B
&
the female lover is called
... MehB( . ) ( . )Ba
A woman arrived at a party. While scanning the guests, she spotted an attractive man standing alone.

She approached him, smiled and said, 'Hello. My name is Carmen.' 'That's a beautiful name,' he replied. 'Is it a family name?'

'No,' she replied. As a matter of fact I gave it to myself. It represents the things that I enjoy the most - cars and men. Therefore I chose 'Carmen'. 'What's your name?' she asked.

He answered 'B.J. Titsengolf.'
1 Admi eye operation k baad fees bachane k liye bola 'Kuch nhi dikh raha doctorsaab'
Dr. ne nurse k kapde utare
Dr. - Ab dikha?
Man - Nhi
Dr. - Madarch*dh,
To phir Lund kaise khada hua? X_X =D
Politically correct women descriptions...

She is not a BABE or a CHICK - She is a BREASTED AMERICAN

She is not a SCREAMER or a MOANER - She is VOCALLY APPRECIATIVE

She is not EASY - She is HORIZONTALLY ACCESSIBLE

She is not DUMB - She is a DETOUR OFF THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY

She has not BEEN AROUND - She is a PREVIOUSLY ENJOYED COMPANION

She is not an AIR HEAD - She is REALITY IMPAIRED

She does not get DRUNK or TIPSY - She gets CHEMICALLY INCONVENIENCED

She is not HORNY - She is SEXUALLY FOCUSED

She does not have BREAST IMPLANTS - She is MEDICALLY ENHANCED

She is not a SLUT - she is SEXUALLY EXTROVERTED

She is not a TWO-BIT WHORE - She is a LOW COST PROVIDER.
1 Admi eye operation k baad fees bachane k liye bola 'Kuch nhi dikh raha doctorsaab'
Dr. ne nurse k kapde utare
Dr. - Ab dikha?
Man - Nhi
Dr. - Madarch*dh,
To phir Lund kaise khada hua? X_X =D
Classic attitude-
Boy- I cant marry u. Give my love letters back

Next day d gal gave him a big basket full of letters & said
"Find urs n get lost":D
Too good to relieve some stress and to be cheerful

1. A small boy opens the door and looks at his sister's boy friend and asks innocently
"Every day you come to meet my sister , don't you have your own sister"


2. Pintu was having habbit of eating nails of his hand,
His parents sent him to Ramdev Baba for treatment…..
. . . Now Pintu can also eat nails of his legs..


3. Teeth said 2 Tongue " If I just press u little hard, you will get cut.
Tongue replied: "If I misuse 1 word against some1, then all the 32 of u will come out at once”


4. What is the height of flirting ? When your love letter starts with . . . . " TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN"


5. Dada (Grand Father) : Beta ja paani le aa.
Pota (Grand Son) : Mai nai laa sakta, mai game khel raha hun
2nd Pota (Second grand son) : Rahne do dada g, ye to hai he BADATMEEZ.... ... .. .. .. Ap khud he ja k le aao.


6. Jinn : Kya huqum hai mere Aaka ?
Aaka : Mere account me jaldi se 100 crore rs aur katrina se shaadi 10 sec me karwa do.
Jinn : Aaaka, huqum karo...bakwaas mat karo !!!


7. Ek dukhi aadmi bola: Aisi zindagi se toh maut achhy.
Achanak yamdoot aya aur bola : Tumhaari jaan lene ka huqum hai.
Aadmi: lo kar lo baaat, ab insaan majaak b nai kar sakta.


8. A poor man of U.P catches a fish but can't cook due to No gas No electricity No Oil, Man puts fish back in to river.
Fish comes up and shout "Mayaavati zindabaad


9. Santa london k ek hotel me murgi khaane gaya lekin murgi ka english word bhool gaya
Waiter: What would you like to have sir ?
Santa: 1 plate Egg's mother


10. Gabbar : ye hath muje de de Thakur.
Frustrated Thakur : Le le, mere bhi le le, Kalia ke bhi le le, Basanti k bhi le le.Jai or veeru ke bhi le le aur DURGA MATA ban ja.



11. Taj Mahal ko dekh kar bola shahjahan ka pota.. ...
Taj Mahal ko dekh kar bola shahjahan ka pota......
“Aj apna bhi bank balance hota agar dada aashiq na hota”.

Guys please laugh your heart out:D
Santa-I Want to Start A Condom Factory. Can U suggest a brand name?

Banta- Name d condom "DIPPER"

It will get Free Publicity on Trucks-

"USE Dipper at Night"
Lady Teacher Asked Pappu:
Agar ped par5 birds bethi ho aur tum 1ko goli maar do to kitni baaki bach jayegi.
Pappu:
Koi nahi.
sab ud jayegi.
Teacher:
Nahi, 4bachegi.
lekin tumhari soch mujhe pasand aayi.
Pappu:
Madam mera bhi 1 sawal h.
3 ladies ice cream kha rahi h.
1 chaat kar,1 kat kar aur
1 choos kar
konsi lady shaadi-shuda h?
Teacher sharmate huye:
Jo choos rahi h.
Pappu:
Nhi.
jis k gale main manglsutra h.
lekin aapki soch mujhe pasand aayi.
LADY at Shoe shop- Ek 36 numbr ki Chappal dikhao.
Shopkpr- Madam Aap apne dimaag pe zor daal kar yad kijiye k ap lene kya aayi hain!
Wife came out after taking a bath, gave a wink & said, "I shaved my pussy, you know what that means?"

Husband: "Yeah, the bathroom drain is clogged again.":)
Classic attitude-
Boy- I cant marry u. Give my love letters back

Next day d gal gave him a big basket full of letters & said
"Find urs n get lost":D
A MAN was Charged With Necrophilia (SEX With A Dead Woman)
Judge : "I Have Not Seen Such a Disgusting Case In 20 Yrs, Can U Give Me 1 Reason Why U Did It ?"
MAN :"I Can Give 3.
1)It's None Of Ur F**king Business.

2)She Was My Wife. Show Me The Law Which Says You Can't F**k Your Own DEAD Wife.

3)I Didn't Know She Was Dead coz... She Always Behaved Dead During Sex... As All Indian wives Do...!!"
.
HE WAS SET FREE...!!X_X =D =))

No comments:

Post a Comment